Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm Bethany. I'm 23 years old. I like things.

Disney Cultural Exchange Programme

by - June 18, 2018



So if you've come across this blog you have probably found me via my YouTube videos I started about Disney's Cultural Exchange Programme.

This would have been two years ago.
I am currently on the waitlist for the Cultural Representative Programme (more posts on that soon) so feel like now would be a good time to go back to where it all began, and create almost a little series about my first experience working for Disney!

Expect the following :

Application
Pre- Screen Interview
Final Interview
Outcome
Experience!

Now this all started for me in 2015 so some things may have changed but hopefully this will give you an idea of what to expect if you wish to apply for the programme!

x

You May Also Like

0 comments